OUR SOLAR SYSTEMS FOR COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES
Commercial Solar Systems For Your Business
Commercial Solar Panels Systems Sydney: Solar is a great way to promote your business, raise awareness and show your community that you are committed to sustainability!
Beyond the short term benefits, solar panels will increase your bottom line. No matter what kind of business you own, going solar is a smart decision.
- Control your utility cost
- Increase property value
- Remarkable ROI
- Reduce greenhouse gases
- Free electricity for the life of your system
Why Business Solar PV system!
- For most organisations, electricity is a substantial running expenditure, with many of them using the majority of their power during daylight hours. This is ideal for solar because your company can consume all of the energy generated at the moment of generation.
- Installing solar PV panels on your roof will minimise your energy bills by reducing the amount of power your business uses from the grid. In most circumstances, a solar energy investment can result in a speedy payback and long-term savings.
- In fact, most firms will return their solar investment in as little as a few years. Solar panels will benefit businesses that use a lot of energy and are highly reliant on the grid the most.
- For example, a small firm that consumes 50,000 kilowatt hours per year and installs a 15 kW system can save 33 percent of its electricity.
- Other advantages include ease of maintenance and, if you own the business, the ability to boost the selling value of your property by installing panels.
- Finally, choosing solar means deducting your company’s carbon footprint. While your involvement may be solely financial, many of your consumers are passionate about making the planet a greener and cleaner place for future generations. Promoting your new eco-friendly certification can help you gain new customers and referrals.
To Lease Or To Buy: Which Is Better For Your Business?
At Boost Solar, you can get a solar for business roof through our Solar Energy Commercial Lease or by purchasing the system with cash upfront.
There are generally good reasons to do both for commercial solar systems, but it really comes down to what’s best for you and your company’s unique situation.
That’s why our solar energy commercial customers love talking with our friendly solar consultants who will present your potential solar installation with all of the options, so you can decide what’s best for your commercial solar energy systems.
Below are reasons why most potential solar for business prospects become actual solar energy commercial customers.
- Saves immediately and be cash-flow positive!
- No Upfront Cost!
- Save energy costs up to 65%
- Tax Savings through Accelerated Depreciation
- Free Solar Power after you pay off your system
Once your solar pv is installed, your electricity bill will be lower. In most cases electricity bill savings are greater than the repayment. Plus the tax savings! You are likely to be cash flow positive from day 1.
What To Expect From Our Commercial Solar Installation Process
- Quality and Safety We are committed to providing exemplary construction and solar electricity installation services allowing you to have quality, safety and pride.
- Challenge Management We are the boots on your roof and the ground managing your project, turning the wrenches and dealing with the inevitable challenges that come with any construction project, saving you headaches and time.
- Quality Work, Peace of Mind Our project managers, foremen and field crews deliver quality work and consistently earn accolades from our customers for building solar panel systems that are unmatched in the industry, so you can have peace of mind you are receiving the best product and service available.
Our procurement team works closely with our engineering and field teams to ensure that the right solar energy equipment for your unique project gets to the site on time and on budget.
We obtain equipment from the best solar energy equipment suppliers so you can trust your equipment works as intended.